Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Moving West to go East

Welland, Ontario (near Niagara Falls) is not considered to be the center of the world, but it is the center of my world. I was born, raised and educated in Welland, and continue to have family here. I was a Pastor in Welland for almost 12 years and retired in May. The desire of my retired  heart is set toward ministry in the East. I want to spend whatever resources I have left in serving the third world church. But for now God's directed circumstances have led me West to work in Alberta’s oil fields. So what is God doing in my life and what is to be learned from this new adventure? I plan to record some of these thoughts in this blog – East West. For now I am heading West to Edmonton on Sunday morning. I will keep in touch.

You are free to share this blog with others. If anyone wants to be on my email list to receive blog updates email <rtulip231@gmail.com>. I hope we can all grow in God together through this blog.

                                                                                       Ron - Heading West with my heart in the East.

No comments:

Post a Comment